SKF for Children
At SKF our martial arts and kickboxing classes for kids are the heart of our school. Students learn in a safe, professional, but most importantly fun environment. Martial arts and kickboxing have a life-long positive impact on a child by training their mind and body.
Kids’ Kickboxing Benefits:
SKF training benefits children in many ways, like self defense, leadership and self discipline. It gives your child a chance to strengthen his or her body and mind. Our survey of teachers and parents shows great benefits of our programs for children:
- Academic – 95% improvement
- Concentration – 97% improvement
- Self-esteem – 87% improvement
SKF Kids training give your child a chance to practice martial arts in a fun and exciting program that he/she will never forget! The main benefits are:
- Confidence in themselves
- Discipline (in school, with friends and around your family)
- Focus (their new focus will carry over in school and sports)
- Endurance and strength (in shape kids have more energy and a happy demeanor)
If your child has never taken karate before, you may be thinking:
- Is kids kickboxing safe?
Yes. SKF kickboxing is a very safe activity. We do not engage children in full contact sparring or fighting. Your child will also take classes with students of the same relative age and skill level.
- How much does kids kickboxing class cost?
SKF kickboxing class is not as cheap as normal martial arts schools. BUT there’s a reason we were named the #1 karate school for kids for over five year in BC, Canada…. Your kid’s life will be changed forever.
“Excellent program! My son have had a great experience. The instructor works very well with the kids and has the energy and patience to keep the kids interested and in line.”
Make the most memorable birthday party for your child!
The benefits of having your birthday party at sport kickboxing academies:
- 1 ½ Hours of fun filled activities
- Martial Arts training, games, and demonstrations with our
certified Martial Arts instructors
- Plus much more
How to get started on your martial arts birthday party:
- Contact us for dates, times, and to book 2 months before your desired birthday party
- Come in for a meeting with us to fill out the forms, go over details, and schedule your party